By Helmut Vonhoegen
Dies ist die aktualisierte Neuausgabe unseres erfolgreichen XML-Einstiegs. Das Buch richtet sich an alle, die mit XML und den damit verbundenen Sprachen und Werkzeugen arbeiten oder sie erlernen wollen. Es bietet eine kompetente Grundlage für Ihre Aktivitäten rund um XML - immer praxisnah und verständlich aufbereitet. Die referenzartige Darstellung wird dabei jeweils durch viele Beispiele vertieft und erprobt. Dies ist kein theoretisches Buch im XXL-Format zu verschiedenen criteria der Sprachfamilie XML. Hier bekommen Sie in konzentrierter shape genau das, used to be Sie zur Entwicklung eigener XML-Lösungen brauchen.
By Jayant Varma
Apple made their iOS units effortless to take advantage of and now they've got prolonged that to their improvement instruments resembling Xcode. In Xcode, you could create local purposes within the easiest method. Apple's new Xcode know-how is making the improvement curve smoother with its easy-to-develop good points and enhancements.
Xcode can now write code with the performance-upgraded, fresh, cutting edge language referred to as speedy, so that you now not have to depend on third-party frameworks to create applications.
The booklet promises a journey of the hot positive factors of Xcode 6. It introduces a few very important elements equivalent to the quick language and its Playgrounds with visible reside coding, developing interfaces, storyboards, controllers, frameworks, and stay previews. Diving extra into the topic, this books exhibits you ways to debug your code, and the way to construct and attempt the applying on a tool or the simulator.
By Ben Klemens
When you understand how to software with a basic goal language equivalent to Ruby or Python, you may also easy methods to use the c programming language in a pragmatic and smooth type. even if, you wish many suggestions which are fullyyt absent from each C textbook out there - other than this one. "21st Century C" assembles all of the instruments you must write effective, cutting-edge courses with C.
You’ll get to understand the amenities of your shell, makefiles, wonderful textual content editors, debuggers, and reminiscence checkers in addition to assistance that exhort you to throw out the instruments that essentially made feel at the mainframes of outdated, reminiscent of the change assertion or the scary malloc().
By Alasdair Allan
Get a swift advent to iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact programming. With this easy-to-follow consultant, you’ll examine the stairs priceless for constructing your first marketable iOS program, from establishing Xcode to filing your product to the App shop. even if you’re a developer new to Mac programming or an skilled Mac developer able to take on iOS, this can be your book.
You’ll find out about Objective-C and the center frameworks hands-on by way of writing iOS purposes that use them, providing you with the fundamental abilities for construction your individual functions independently. full of code samples, this ebook is refreshed and up to date for iOS five and Xcode 4.
* realize some great benefits of construction local iOS apps
* start with Objective-C and the Cocoa contact frameworks
* Dive deep into the desk view periods for development person interfaces
* deal with facts enter, parse XML and JSON records, and shop information on SQLite
* Use iOS sensors, together with the accelerometer, magnetometer, digicam, and GPS
* construct apps that use the middle situation and MapKit frameworks
* combine Apple’s iCloud provider into your applications
By Jesse Liberty, Donald Xie
Written by means of renowned writer and .NET specialist Jesse Liberty, this completely up-to-date instructional for commencing to intermediate programmers covers the most recent unlock of Microsoft's well known C# language (C# 3.0) and the latest .NET platform for constructing home windows and net applications.
Our bestselling Programming C# 3.0, now in its 5th variation, is a world-class instructional that is going way past the documentation differently to be had. Liberty does not simply train C#; he tells the whole tale of the C# language and the way it integrates with all of .NET programming, for you to start developing specialist caliber internet and home windows applications.
- offers a complete educational in C# and .NET programming that still serves as an invaluable reference you will need via your aspect while you are working
- Covers the entire new beneficial properties of the language, completely built-in into each bankruptcy, instead of tacked on on the end
- presents perception into most sensible practices and perception into actual international programming through a qualified programmer who labored with C# as an self sustaining contractor for almost a decade earlier than becoming a member of Microsoft as a Senior software Manager
- each bankruptcy during this publication has been completely revised, and the full publication has been reorganized to reply to the numerous alterations within the language
- complete assurance, from the floor up of LINQ (Language built-in question) and different C# 3.0 language recommendations to hurry up improvement tasks
- Explains the right way to use C# in growing net purposes in addition to home windows functions, utilizing either the hot home windows Presentation origin (WPF) and the older WinForms technology
This new version of Programming C# 3.0 is for operating programmers who are looking to strengthen skillability in Microsoft's most crucial language. No past .NET event is needed that you should start. there isn't any time just like the current to paintings with C# -- and no e-book like this one to coach you every thing you want to know.
Special notice to VB6 and Java programmers: if you've got determined to transition to .NET, this booklet will take you there.
By Adam Driscoll
a brief, succinct advisor to the recent and interesting gains in PowerShell 3.0
* discover and adventure the recent positive aspects present in PowerShell 3.0
* comprehend the alterations to the language and the explanations why they have been implemented.
* realize new cmdlets and modules on hand in home windows eight and Server 8.
* fast wake up so far with the most recent model of Powershell with concise descriptions and easy examples
In an ever turning out to be and altering computing device undefined, studying how one can deal with platforms successfully is important for any administrator. the recent positive aspects in PowerShell 3.0 expand the already remarkable language to help new beneficial properties that makes operating with complicated and disbursed structures less complicated and faster.
Microsoft home windows PowerShell 3.0 First glance deals a brief investigate the recent good points to be had within the latest model of the language. speedy, to-the-point examples make sure that it is possible for you to to simply comprehend the hot features.
Starting with uncomplicated syntactical alterations all through home windows Worflow integration, you'll research via concise characteristic research and straightforward examples.
Throughout this e-book you'll get to grips with alterations to the language to help usability – making administrators' lives more uncomplicated. New positive aspects can be explored reminiscent of home windows Workflow integration and prolonged WMI services. This ebook contains a bankruptcy outlining one of the most vital new cmdlets and modules present in home windows eight and home windows Server eight.
Microsoft home windows PowerShell 3.0 First glance will supply a leap commence for directors or strength clients who are looking to snatch new gains, language alterations, and cmdlet choices present in the hot model of Microsoft PowerShell.
What you'll research from this book
* Use improvements to modules equivalent to updatable support and cmdlet vehicle discovery
* Harness the Show-Command to view instructions and assist in a graphical consumer interface
* hire the recent usability advancements to cmdlets similar to Where-Object and Get-ChildItem
* improve and make the most of home windows Workflow for PowerShell
* set up and configure the PowerShell internet provider
* comprehend the fundamentals of latest home windows administration Implementation positive factors
* realize the various new integrated cmdlet choices present in home windows eight and home windows Server eight
This publication teams good points into logical chapters through subject. every one characteristic is absolutely defined, with suitable history details, and easy examples.
Who this booklet is written for
.Administrators or energy clients seeking to fast examine and discover the hot positive aspects of PowerShell 3.0 will locate this ebook convenient. past event of Powershell isn't required yet may perhaps make a few issues more straightforward to understand.
By Zhiming Liu, Jim Woodcock, Huibiao Zhu
This e-book provides five educational lectures via prime researchers given on the ICTAC 2013 software program Engineering college on Unifying Theories of Programming and Formal Engineering equipment, held in Shanghai, China in August 2013.The lectures are geared toward postgraduate scholars, researchers, lecturers, and commercial engineers. They conceal issues akin to component-based and service-oriented platforms, real-time structures, hybrid platforms, cyber actual platforms, and current thoughts corresponding to inductive theorem proving, version checking, correction by way of development via refinement and version ameliorations, synthesis, and machine algebra. of the classes are explicitly concerning Hoare and he is Unifying Theories of Programming.
By Douglas Berdeaux
This consultant will educate you the basics of penetration trying out with Perl, offering an knowing of the approach of a hacker. within the first few chapters, you are going to research how you can make the most of Perl with Linux and the common expression syntax. After that, you'll easy methods to use Perl for WAN goal research, and web and exterior footprinting. you'll discover ways to use Perl for automatic internet software and placement penetration trying out. We additionally conceal intelligence amassing strategies from info got from footprinting and easy dossier forensics with dossier metadata.
By the top of this ebook, you are going to deliver all your code jointly right into a basic graphical consumer interface penetration checking out framework. via this advisor, you may have received the information to use Perl programming to any penetration trying out part and examine the significance of making use of our approach within the technique and context of the Penetration checking out Execution common.
By Gilles Dowek, Jean-Jacques Lévy
The layout and implementation of programming languages, from Fortran and Cobol to Caml and Java, has been one of many key advancements within the administration of ever extra advanced automatic platforms. advent to the idea of Programming Languages provides the reader the capability to find the instruments to imagine, layout, and enforce those languages. It proposes a unified imaginative and prescient of the various formalisms that allow definition of a programming language: small steps operational semantics, tremendous steps operational semantics, and denotational semantics, emphasising that every one search to outline a relation among 3 items: a application, an enter price, and an output worth. those formalisms are illustrated by way of proposing the semantics of a few regular positive factors of programming languages: capabilities, recursivity, assignments, documents, items, ... displaying that the learn of programming languages doesn't encompass learning languages one after one other, yet is equipped round the beneficial properties which are found in those quite a few languages. The learn of those positive factors results in the advance of evaluators, interpreters and compilers, and likewise variety inference algorithms, for small languages.